As an Atlanta based Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Company, I’d like to first give you a definition of SEO. Search Engine Optimization is the process of using on-page and off-page methodologies to improve the visibility of a web page with in the leading search engines.
Why is SEO Important?
When your web pages appear within the top of the search engine results pages (SERPS), then you will receive targeted traffic to your web site.
What steps are involved with SEO?
Some of the common SEO methodologies include:
- Identifying your competition online and offline
- Conducting keyword research
- Selecting relevant keyword search phrases
- Creating relevant descriptions
- Selecting the most relevant categories
- Submitting your site to leading directories and indexes
- Creating meaningful and relevant H1 and H2 tags
- Writing web copy that’s directed to your target audience
- Implementing images with alt tags
SEO is more about long term rather than short term results.
An intentional web site optimization program can work in your favor. Before you start an SEO program, be certain to check out Gooogle’s Webmasters tips page.
Why not ask request a FREE consultation? I’d like to speak to you about how my web site optimization services can work for you. I may be reached by e-mail cw @ vertronics.com.